Licensed Insurance Agent
Nsure.com is America’s first licensed digital independent insurance agency. We use powerful technology to disrupt and simplify the shopping experience for home and auto insurance. We are growing rapidly and seeking remarkably experienced individuals with proven dedication and responsibility to join as Licensed Insurance Agent for our Personal Lines team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- MUST presently hold a 2-20 or 20-44 Florida Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Personal lines experience for an independent agency.
- Experience with selling homeowners and personal auto insurance.
- Knowledge of 4-Point and Windstorm Mitigation inspections reports.
- Familiarity with CRM & support systems.
- Positive attitude and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of flood insurance is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Quote, re-quote, bind and service insurance policies with high conversions.
- Manage large number of customer inquiries via phone, email, text and live chat.
- Identify and assess customer needs and explain coverage.
- Take care of customer objections and provide appropriate resolutions and options.
- Build trust with customers through open and effective communication.
- Keep all records up to date, notate all interactions and process customer documents.
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations.
- NO cold calls or lead generation.
- 10 employer paid holidays.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Equity in the company.
- NO remote work.
- Flexible Schedule: Weekdays 9AM-6PM and 12PM-9PM.
- Salary: $40,000 to $80,000 /year.
- Bonus and commission opportunities.