Office Manager – Licensed Insurance Agent
Nsure.com is America’s first licensed digital independent insurance agency. We are growing rapidly and seeking remarkably experienced individuals with proven dedication and responsibility to join as Office Manager for our Personal Lines team. The Office Manager will manage the team of Licensed Agents and CSRs to service both existing and new online customers. The Office Manager will train agents on CRM, maintain office retention and retain accounts through servicing and marketing responsibilities.
Requirements and Skills (3 Years Minimum):
- MUST presently hold a 2-20 Florida Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Have full knowledge of personal lines procedures and clearing of E&Os.
- Handle and oversee client requests for information, endorsements, and forms.
- Always keep agents informed of real and potential issues while being proactive.
- Maintain knowledge of carrier underwriting criteria and guidelines, deviations, plans, and marketing policy.
- Check carrier issued policies for accuracy and inform carrier and client of forthcoming corrections.
- Ensure documents are saved correctly in the CRM.
- Utilize agency automation with a high level of knowledge and proficiency.
- Experience working in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Background of 4-Point and Windstorm Mitigation inspection reports.
- Experience with training agents and overseeing all aspects of an insurance office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be responsible for budget objectives and team management.
- Help to improve quoting, final conversions and post sales services.
- Oversee staff that handle large number of customer inquiries via phone, email, text and live chat.
- Help employees better identify and assess customer needs and explain coverage.
- Ensure that all records are up to date, notate all interactions and process customer documents. Comply with insurance standards and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No cold calls or lead generation.
- Advancement opportunities.
- 10 employer paid holidays.
- Equity in the company.
- In office OR remote work.
- Flexible Schedules.
- Salary: $40,000 to $90,000 /year.
- Bonus and equity opportunities.