Shopping for Homeowners Insurance in Florida is No Longer a Hassle with Disruptive Technology Available Through Nsure.com
BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — If you own a car, you likely have auto insurance and probably shop around regularly for the best rate.
But, if you are a Florida homeowner with homeowners insurance, as 95 percent of Americans and Floridians are, you likely haven’t shopped around to see if your homeowner premiums are competitive? Just as important, it is unlikely you reviewed your policy to make sure you have the right amount of coverage and are taking advantage of all the credits and discounts available.
“Recent surveys and studies show that more than 60% of US homes are underinsured and, as a result, may not be fully repaired if damaged.” says Nsure.com’s CEO Wojtek Gudaszewski.
“One third of homeowners have not updated their policies in more than 10 years. More than 70% of people do no research when they buy homeowners insurance and greater than 70% miscalculate how much coverage they actually need. That’s a problem because too many homeowners may be underinsured and/or paying too much for the coverage they have” – adds Gudaszewski.
“Reviewing home policies annually used to be complicated because shopping for home insurance was a challenging process. It took time, patience and an advanced degree to figure out what amount of insurance is needed, what inspections you should have and how you can make yourself eligible for discounts and credits,” says Kuba Skalbania, CTO of Nsure.com. “Consumers had to fill out endless forms from insurance aggregators / lead generators that unfortunately led to spam calls and hassles from aggressive insurance salesmen. With Nsure.com’s simplified process using advanced and secure technologies that’s no longer the case and the way homeowners insurance will be purchased is changing forever.”
Today, Nsure.com, the first digital insurance agency is allowing Florida homeowners to easily do an annual assessment of their current insurance policies and helping purchase the right amount of insurance at the right price.
Nsure.com has completely redesigned the home insurance purchasing experience – making it simpler, saving money and time.
1) The application process is simplified using Nsure.com technology that auto-fills most of your home’s data.
2) A simplified process through Nsure.com means completing the homeowner insurance purchase takes few minutes, not hours.
3) Nsure.com’s proprietary technology allows consumers to compare real, not estimated, quotes from 30+ top-rated home insurers.
4) Nsure.com technology will automatically recommend and help customers understand the proper amount of coverage needed for their home.
5) Nsure.com is technology focused but also allows customers to speak with a real person. Experienced licensed insurance agents are always available to help customers.
6) When it’s time for a policy renewal, Nsure.com automatically informs customers about the best offers in the market before their policy expires meaning no more overpaying for home insurance.
7) Nsure.com technology integrates the often overlooked and money saving Wind Mitigation and 4 Point Inspections into the insurance purchasing process, allowing homeowners to immediately schedule these inspections conveniently on our website.
“Floridians will also benefit from Nsure.com’s ability to offer key supplemental insurance,” says Nsure.com COO Adrian Dzielnicki. “The majority of homeowners are unaware of the availability for a Supplemental Hurricane Deductible which can be a very important part of home insurance policy.”
Standard homeowners policy deductibles are 2% and 5% of the home’s value. This is the amount that a homeowner must pay out of pocket (OOP) before the insurance company will cover the damage caused by hurricane. That could be a huge amount of money!
For example, a home worth $200,000 at a 5% hurricane deductible means that a homeowner has to pay $10,000 out of pocket expenses due to hurricane losses.
Nsure.com recommends a Supplemental Hurricane Deductible Program that can be purchased right at the site during the overall purchasing process. The Supplement is an additional insurance policy, (and peace of mind), that brings a hurricane deductible to zero. In the event of hurricane damage, the insured won’t have to pay anything out of pocket.
“We built Nsure.com to serve the needs of homeowners. Our management team live here in Florida and know how important it is to feel both covered properly and sure that we are paying for exactly what we need,” says Gudaszewski.